Monday, July 09, 2007

Well,

New day. It's been a long day, and I'm pretty tired. I haven't added an entry on here for a long time, but it's good to be back. Today I have spent most of my day putting together my Chronicles, but it was great to be able to just share what has been on my heart for so long with all of the people that I love.

I need to go out and drop off a few applications. I'm pretty excited to find out that Build a Bear Workshop is finally coming to Bangor. I have been waiting for this for so long. I have an interview there on the 19th of this month. I so hope that I get the job. I got to keep praying about this job situation. I work so hard to find a good job and I end up getting laid off or have to quit because the companies promise so many hours and don't come through on them. Man.

No big plans for tonight. I guess I will have to and find some big plans then.
Peace Out,

Grove is back

No comments: