Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good Day,

Have you ever layed around all day in your pajama's. Well, I have in the past. Today it was only until about 1:30 pm. Ha Ha! Just kidding. I really wasn't just laying around. I had a bunch of applications to fill out and some phone calls to make. All of that good stuff. I have a bit of a headache, but what's new. I have had those for as long as I can remember. No big deal.

The weather is nice today. Hot, but nice. I just found out that Build a Bear Workshop was coming to the Bangor Mall, so I called and I have an interview on the 19th of July. As some of you know, I worked at Build a Bear in Georgia when I was living down there.

I am going to start posting videos on here from time to time. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment, and let me know what you think. This first one is a video that I did one day at the 2007 Glorybound Gospel Jubilee in Blue Hill, Maine. Enjoy. Talk to ya lata.

Jared

No comments: