Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Back From Hibernation

Hey all,

I am excited and happy to say hello again after about a 6 month hiatus of not keeping you updated. So sorry about that. Since this is my more informal thoughts, this note will be a bit smaller, but you can look forward to reading all about whats new in my life now in my upcoming new edition of Grover Chronicles. I am very sorry that its been so long since I have updated here, but, as you will find out, my life has been very busy over the past several months.

To your right you will find a beautiful, picturesque photo of myself with a very special lady in my life. After the Lord, she is truly the love of my life and I am more than thankful for this amazing blessing that God brought into my life. Her name is Sarah, and you will be hearing a lot about her in the near future. SO, just to wet your whistle a little bit, you can look forward to hearing a lot more specific detail on how life has been for me, and what's new in the next few days at my Grover Chronicles website. Until then, its good to be back, and my prayers are with you.

Love and Prayers,

Jared

No comments: